We’ve started a new tradition here at Stony Creek Brewery, it’s a play on the classic Sunday Funday, we call it Rinse & Repeat. Each week we feature live music, breakfast beers, beer cocktails, breakfast from different food trucks, and much more!
Sunday, February 11th:
• Beermosas & Michelada’s made with Ripe Craft Bar Juice!
• Breakfast sandwiches from the Shoreline Prime Food Truck
• Assorted pastries & croissants from local bakeries
• Live music by The Red Planet (12pm-3pm)
• Breakfast beers: Stony Joe Golden Mocha Stout, Ripe “n” Cranky Pineapple Juiced IPA, Ripe “n” Cranky Orange Juiced IPA!
The Red Planet:
The Red Planet does a straight-up, no-nonsense jam that covers a variety of classic tunes from The Dead, Dylan, and The Band to Johnny Cash and other roots-based, country-fied, Americana-type, standards. Their laid-back, sittin’-on-the front porch, let’s-have-fun attitude gives way to tightly worked out performances, rich with interwoven instrumental unity, guitar pyrotechnics, vocal harmony, group dynamics, and flat-out enthusiasm—all delivered with a genuine working-for-the people, non-showbiz kinda presence. It’s hard not to have a good old time, hangin’ out when they do their thing.
Get out of bed and rally the troops, it’s time to rinse & repeat.